Get the whole package by becoming a Season Ticket Holder - six great plays, the best seats, lowest price, priority offers and exclusive benefits!
Early Bird Draw
Congratulations to Gwen Leask of Shawnigan Lake who is our early bird winner!
Subscribe early and get the best seats at the best price. And guarantee your seats for Les Misérables before they go on sale to the general public.
Get the highest discounts on theatre, dinner and theatre, and theatre getaway packages with your season ticket package.
One FREE ticket exchange per show with the 4 and 5 show packages. Unlimited FREE ticket exchanges with 6 show packages.
TICKETS FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS
Purchase additional tickets in the Theatre and the Playbill Dining Room at 15% off.
GALLERY GIFT SHOP DISCOUNT
Experience local art beyond the stage in our Gallery. Season ticket holders receive a 10% discount.
To our Studio production, Freud's Last Session, a profound and deeply touching play about two men who boldly addressed the greatest questions of all time.
6 Show Package
Our six show package offers the best savings and these additional benefits:
- Easy payment plan - make three payments
- Complimentary ticket to Freud's Last Session
- Unlimited FREE ticket exchanges
- Save up to 27% when you buy a six show package
Our Seating Plan
Click for a Larger Version
Book Early - Packages May Sell Out!
Contact our box office toll free at 1-800-565-7738 to purchase your season tickets and gift certificates!
Season Ticket Policies
- All Tickets are non-refundable.
- You are guaranteed a seat only when you book prior to the opening of each production.
- 48 hours advance notice is required for any reservation changes.
- 4 packs and 5 packs Season Tickets may receive one complimentary exchange of date per production. A $5.00 exchange fee per ticket will apply to any subsequent exchanges.
- 6 pack Season Tickets receive unlimited exchanges.
- Season Ticket show choices are final.
- Season Tickets are transferable.
- In the event of a missed production, you may attend another production that is not already part of your season ticket package for a fee ranging from $10-$15 per ticket. This benefit will be extended once per subscription. Otherwise, no refunds or credits will be extended in the event of a missed production.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a higher priced performance date. Credits/refunds will not be issued when exchanging your tickets for a lower priced performance date.
* Package price includes a $2 per ticket Capital Improvement Fee.